At present, in line with the governments guidelines we are remaining open. We would ask only those who are in good health or not in the ‘high risk category’ to visit any of our facilities.
As well as our normal cleaning procedures we have taken extra measures in order to try and prevent any contamination or spread on COVID-19.
We have also increased the frequency of our cleaning regime at all our facilities.
Below are the links to the government guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
• Put used tissues in the bin straight away
• Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for updates as the situation evolves.
At present our production facility and online shop are business as usual, subject to product availability and delivery. So please feel free to place orders and shop online!
Link below on the guidance on social distancing for everyone in the UK